Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Itzkoff/Nemith Schubert Recording Now Available

My newest CD recording of Schubert's violin and piano music is now available for purchase at CD Baby.com. Cincinnati Symphony violinist Gerald Itzkoff and myself recorded three of Schubert's violin and piano works: the Fantasia in C major, the Sonata (or Sonatina) in D major and the Sonata in A major. Both of us are very pleased to have been able to present the extremely challenging Fantasia on this recording. It is one of Schubert's lengthy late masterpieces and imposes many daunting technical and musical difficulties on the performers.

The CD can be ordered for $15.00 or for digital download for $9.99. Use the button below to connect to the CD Baby web page:

GERALD ITZKOFF AND JOSHUA NEMITH: Schubert: Works for Violin and Piano, Vol. 1

All of the tracks can be previewed through downloadable short excerpts of about 30 seconds. I am also adding a permanent linked button to my sidebar on the right, under the heading "My Recordings." I hope that people will find it to be an enjoyable interpretation of these classic works!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like piano too n i plan to b a pianist, have recitals and concert...but wad can i do?? i reall nid guide...can u help me? my blogspot is www.naughtypikachu.blogspot.com...

well...plzz leave things or comment there ok? really nid it~thx^^waiting forward for your reply...

Anonymous said...

Internet is the best stuff of info, for sure there are lot of sites that you can get the info you needed about playing a piano.


online piano course

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Justin. I’ve read that this sort of thing is easily found. It took me a lot of searching. Easy to do, unless you have to do it by the manual. Online english degree | business and management associate degree

Anonymous said...

great! I have been waiting for this to come out. I will also give my best friend a copy of the album too.Also, my mom would love to have her copy so I will surely get 3 copies of this album. Thanks for the sharing this information.
wedding pianist for hire

April said...

My friend has this and it is great. I will be getting my own copy!

http://pianolessonsworld.com/

Thomas Diamond said...

Very nice! Come check out Thomas, he's never had formal training. His debut, July 31st 2012!

mizukikahochi said...

Great post :)
Classes A to Z

mike said...

fakaza
2020 house music




lil wayne funeral zip

lil baby sum to prove mp3 download