Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Duo Recital with Violinist Jessica Hung

DPO concertmaster Jessica Hung and myself are offering a free community recital in Kettering on Sunday, March 15. The location is Kettering Seventh Day Adventist Church and the time of the performance is 4:30 PM.

We will be playing an exciting and eclectic program of works by Beach, Handel, Prokofiev, Debussy, and Beethoven. See the full program at the DPO website.

Address:
Kettering Seventh Day Adventist Church
3939 Stonebridge Road
Kettering, Ohio 45419
(Directions)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw man, I wish I could go. The composers on your programme are all mixed up in a cool way! Ever think on coming on tour to a tiny, rainy 'city' called Galway...?

Joshua Nemith said...

Hi Jessica - would love to come to Ireland and play; just waiting for the right opportunity to present itself...cheers!

Eloy Casas said...

I saw your page and I find it very interesting. I like that you included my blog under the heading of favorite blog is dedicated to collecting the best pianists in history, with links to live performances and links to his biography.
My blog is:

www.pianistasdelmundo.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for your time.

piano chords said...

Wish I could attend the recital. Sounds like a great one. Will you be posting the video for the recital to entertain us?

Reflections of Love said...

It's interesting a nice way to introduce this and to present thanks for that idea...

mike said...

mlindo dlala skhotheni song download
amapiano 2020 mp3




lil wayne funeral zip

lil baby sum to prove mp3 download