Monday, July 23, 2007

Music Teachers UK

Music Teachers UK is another great website that I learned about via Chris Foley. The "Resources" page is probably the most useful section from my point of view; it contains links to many interesting PDF documents on sight-reading, piano teaching, perfecting practice, and other topics of interest for students, parents, and teachers. You can also download manuscript paper for free in both portrait and landscape formats. I will provide a link to this page in my sidebar under the "History - Literature - Pedagogy - Theory" link list.

By the way, if you have not seen Chris Foley's amazing site (The Collaborative Piano Blog), please do yourself a favor and link/subscribe to it. I have done a lot of research on piano blogs over the past few months, and I firmly believe that Chris's site is still the BEST place to find relevant resources for pianists of all persuasions.

0 comments: