Sunday, January 28, 2007

Looking for a Piano Teacher?

If you live in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area and are looking for a qualified piano teacher for private lessons, please feel free to contact me (via email only please; comments are disabled for this post). Potential students who are in the Northern Kentucky area might wish to inquire about my studio at Slater Music Academy, where I maintain most of my private students. For those located north of the river, I live near the University of Cincinnati in the Clifton area and can teach out of my home. I can consider teaching at a student's home if it is convenient (rates will vary based on travel time).

I have taught all ages and abilities and am comfortable teaching many styles of music. I really love and enjoy teaching and am committed to helping my students reach their potential as musicians. I teach from traditional methods (which means I teach you how to read music) with the focus on classical literature, though I encourage all of my students to explore contemporary styles and genres (rock, pop, jazz, etc.) in order to become a more complete and modern musician. If you want to know more about my professional experience and background, please see my resumé.

(Note of disclosure to Slater Academy students: You MUST remain at the Academy if you wish to study with me. No exceptions allowed!)

Serious inquiries only, please.

0 comments: