Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Playing Opportunity: Fort Thomas Holiday Walk

The Fort Thomas Holiday Walk will be on Sunday, December 2, from 5:30 to 8:30 PM. Students from my studio can play holiday selections by signing up for a 1/2 hour slot. Email me to let me know if you would like to participate.

This is a really fun opportunity for people who like to play holiday tunes and only four or five selections need to be prepared. You simply rotate through the music as people walk through the academy site. I've had students in previous years enjoy playing for this event; it's pretty low-pressure and it's also good exposure for the academy. If you want, you can also share a slot with a friend or sibling.

(This event has also been added to my Important Dates 2007-08 post.)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Wow... is it already that time?

Joshua Nemith said...

I know...I know - it's not even Halloween yet! But, believe it or not, some families really plan months ahead on stuff like this. So I'm afraid it's got to get a heads up now! ;->

Pam said...

Let's hear those sleigh bells ringling, bling, ting, jingling, too!